Open Office 1.1 upgrade; can't save documents!

Ed McKnight yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Feb 15 14:12:02 2004

Sounds like you've got a permissions problem of some kind. Possibly your
old OO was running as root and your current one as you. Look at the
permissions and ownership on pre-existing files and new ones, and look
at the directories themselves, too.

As workaround you also might try loading an old file then using "save
as..." rather than just plain old save.

hth,  --emk