installing epiphany for YDL?

David Emerson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Feb 25 18:44:01 2004

I've grown tired of Mozilla's considerable heft, and all fingers seem to point to Epiphany.  Unfortunately, there are a number of dependencies such that I think installation would most easily be facilitated via a package manager, such as apt-get or yum.  I have both, and mine are presently pointed at the ayo.freshrpms.net servers, but none contains the epiphany binary.

Does anyone know of a server I could point apt-get or yum at for an epiphany install?  It'll have to have the dependencies, of course.  I've scoured the web with google but found nothing.  This, I believe, is largely due to my use of Lynx for the time being.

Thanks for helping me out of the text-only world of Lynx!

Cheers,
David Emerson
Tulane University
New Orleans, LA