Firewire on B+W G3 Rev1

Henry A. Leinhos yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Feb 27 08:53:01 2004

Thanks,

I was afraid of that (I had another  problem with a WD 120G HD and the ATA
inteface on the B+W G3 Motherboard, so I had to install an ATA PCI card, now
this!).  I wonder, what is the state of 800Mbps firewire card support for
PPC?  Am I better off paying $60 for a Firewire2 card (with legacy ports),
or just $20 for a regular OHCI card?