Firewire on B+W G3 Rev1

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Feb 27 09:12:01 2004

I'm cheap, if I can't get it for free, I'll find the cheapest
solution possible.  I bought a $20 card from a bargain bin computer
store here in the Chicago area and it worked just fine.  It is my
only beef with Apple hardware.  The PRICE!  Linux on my older macs
brings them to life.  But getting them to work with newer items is
crazy expensive.

http://thetechnozone.com/videobuyersguide/capturecards/IEEE1394cards.html