PowerMac G4 17" and YDL 3.0.1 and 3.0 pr oblems

Pierre Jomain yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jan 9 03:47:01 2004

I think it's not a good idea to install YDL on you're PowerBook,
because YDl doesn't supply power management for this computer
Pierre-Olivier Jomain
mailto:pojomain@free.fr