Re[2]: OT-ADB to PC or USB converter KVM switch

Jerry S. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jan 21 15:54:00 2004

Hello Norberto,

  Cybex used to make a KVM that supported Apple, Sun and x86 all on
  the same 4port switch.  I remember seeing some on eBay a while back,
  they were pricey though, Couple hundred I think.

  jer

--
Best regards,
 Jerry

Windows has detected that your mouse has moved, please wait while
Windows reboots for your changes to take effect.