OT-ADB to PC or USB converter KVM switch

Tim Seufert yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jan 21 16:21:01 2004

On Jan 21, 2004, at 2:38 PM, Norberto Quintanar wrote:

> I have a 6500/250 mac - running YDL -  that uses ADB, a PC - running
> Win XP -  that uses PS2, and a linux box - running smoothwall -  that
> uses PS2.  I want to have all three sitting on a shelf in a closet
> somewhere and just have my Monitor, Keyboard, and mouse on my desk.
> I guess ADB to PS2 alone would be okay.  But all the really pretty
> keyboards/ mice are USB.

If that 6500 has a free PCI slot, toss in a cheap USB card (make sure
it's OHCI if you ever need to use MacOS on the computer), and just get
yourself a USB KVM.  Probably the cheapest solution overall.