Windows Manager

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jan 23 22:46:01 2004

Okay I've installed Fluxbox to the best of my knowledge.  Then just
to make sure I have the latest and greatest I typed

yum update fluxbox

then I type switchdesk, fluxbox is an option
But I get the below!  Argh!!!!  Fluxbox not installed!!!

WTF!  Can anyone point me in the right direction, this is turning
into a major headache.......

----copied from my terminal session------------------------------
[root@localhost root]# yum update fluxbox
Gathering package information from servers
Getting headers from: Yellow Dog Linux 3.0 base
Getting headers from: Yellow Dog Linux 3.0 updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
fluxbox is installed and the latest version.
[root@localhost root]# switchdesk
Red Hat Linux switchdesk 3.9
Copyright (C) 1999-2001 Red Hat, Inc
Redistributable under the terms of the GNU General Public License
ERROR: Fluxbox not installed!
[root@localhost root]#