turn ibook with ydl 3.01 into wireless accesspoint

Stefan Bruda yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jan 27 18:50:01 2004

At 17:09 -0800 on 2004-1-27 Clinton MacDonald wrote:

 > What do you mean by "accesspoint"? Do you mean that you would like
 > to share an incoming Internet connection over Ethernet connection
 > to an outgoing Airport network? I do not know how to do that in
 > Yellow Dog Linux,

It is actually accomplishable and well documented (though not
necessarily a five minute job), and should work with a wireless
connection without changes.  See

    http://tldp.org/HOWTO/IP-Masquerade-HOWTO/index.html

Hope this helps,
Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.