damn GLIB trying to compile gaim .75

James Mandy yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jan 29 06:53:01 2004

help! trying to compile gaim 0.75 under YDL 3.0.1 I'm fairly sure i have
the glib stuff installed, etc... It's giving me a headache...

Unless someone can direct me to a gaim ppc rpm that actually works on
the msn network? (or offer advice on getting it running)

checking for GLIB - version >= 2.0.0... no
*** Could not run GLIB test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log
for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means GLIB is incorrectly
installed.
configure: error:
*** GLib 2.0 is required to build Gaim; please make sure you have the
GLib
*** development headers installed. The latest version of GLib is
*** always available at http://www.gtk.org/.

Thanks,

James