How to boot a New World without graphics card?

mascarasnake yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 2 09:21:00 2004

This is just a guess, but it may be that kudzu is noticing that there is
no video card, is looking for one and hanging. try disabling kudzu - as
root :
	/sbin/chkconfig kudzu off
then reboot the machine. Like I said, just a guess., but worth a try.

g'luck