How to boot a New World without graphics card?

David Hacker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 2 12:45:02 2004

Also, you should make sure you are booting into a CLI runlevel and not
the GUI runlevel or X will hang looking for the graphics card.
runlevel 3 should work.
David C. Hacker, DVM