DVD viewing on YDL 3.0

Steve Ward yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jul 22 14:03:03 2004

Yeah, I have installed xine and lo and behold my DVD plays but with a
lot of dropped frames and slow playback although the sound is always in
sync.

I ran xine-check and it indicates that I need to upgrade my X server to
support YV12 and/or update the drivers for my ATI Mach64 RagePro card.
Has anyone had any success in actually getting an older G3 to perform
doing these tweaks?

TIA
Steve