A Mac User's Guide to Linux

Marcelo Giles yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 2 16:50:02 2004

Dr. MacDonald,

Good idea. You really know how to stir a Mac audience, Doc.
This project of yours resembles that of Apple's Switch campaign:
http://www.apple.com/switch/stories/ (good source for ideas)
It will certainly be a juicy page. I'm sure that good stories abound on
this subject. And let us hope that Mr. Jobs doesn't accidentaly step
upon it (i.e. the page). I don't think that he would like to learn that
his loyal customers (worshippers, in some extreme cases) are
"switching" OSes in front of his own noses!

Regards