kernel config

David Hacker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 10 12:46:09 2004

Try installing the kernel source from the CD and then cd into usr/src
and then into the kernel source directory and type  make menuconfig or
make xconfig and see if there are any drivers available.  I haven't
built a 2.4 kernel in so long I don't really recall.  I have been using
the 2.6 kernels for quite some time now.  They have a lot more options
and support a lot more things.  I actually have 3d graphics support on
my eMac in YDL and the site says there is no video support for the eMac
at all.
David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563