[OT] Yum and other internet cr@p

mascarasnake yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 17 19:33:01 2004

try "updatedb" and then "locate yum". From there get rid of all yum stuff.
Dangit, just manually shutting down a yum install shouldn't do this.

There is a bunch of stuff in /usr/share/yum that looks python
related(.py and .pyc) but that's way over my head, so you may be right
in that python is whacked. WAAAAAY over my head. keep us posted