Thunderbird Msg Header Link Color

Ed Sutherland yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 27 22:27:01 2004

Why are the colors of the links used in the "From:" and "To:" hypertext
links used in the Thunderbird message headers different in Gnome, KDE
and Mac OSX? In KDE and Mac OSX, the hypertext links are very dim with
barely any contract between the link and the background. Yet in Gnome,
the contrast is great, making the message headers very readable. About
the only difference I can detect is that Gnome uses Thunderbird 0.5,
while KDE and Mac OS X use later versions.

Is there anyway to change the contrast of the hypertext links in message
headers (I know you can change the color of hypertext in message bodies)
in order to make Thunderbird more usable? Thanks.

Ed