USB hard drive and CD-RW

David Hacker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 28 09:11:01 2004

Try using lsmod to see what modules are loaded.  If the usb-storage
dirver is already loaded then it should be recognized.  Also, take a
look in your /dev directory and see if there are any other hd? or sd?
files besides the hda for your internal hard drive.  Did you try
looking at the partition maps with pdisk?

David C. Hacker, DVM