Mozilla PSM

Marc Lanskey yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 5 15:22:01 2004

Hi,

 I hope it is ok to contct you directly. You helped me discover
that mozilla-PSM is install, however when I access a secure
site, as root, with mozilla, I get the message that I must
install PSM in order to continue. What might the problem be?

Thanks,
Marc

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, mascarasnake (dontdrill@earthlink.net)
wrote:

> hey, Marc,
> If you run:
> 	yum list mozilla*
> It will return the mozilla packages available - both installed
and not
> installed. Make sure that you have the PSM instalsed
>
> The PSM for mozilla is a seperate package. Simply run (as
root, of
> course):
> 	yum  install mozilla-psm
>
> HTHO
> ----------
>
> 	It's what you make it man
> 	Takes time
> 	A little bit
> 	A little bit more
>
> 			-The Minutemen
>
> dontdrill@earthlink.net
> mascarasnake@mac.com
> On Mar 3, 2004, at 6:15 PM, Marc Lanskey wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> >   I just installed Yellow Dog 3.0 on an Apple G4. Everything
> > seemed to go well except I can not access secure web sites
using
> > Mozilla. It seems that I am missing PSM (Personal Security
> > Manager). I have removed Mozilla once using YUM and then YUM
> > installed Mozilla, however the problem remains. What do
think
> > should be my next step.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Marc

> > HINT: to Google archives, try  '<keywords>
site:terrasoftsolutions.com'