help booting CD ROM ... over and over...and over again

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Mar 23 07:40:02 2004

> --- ghannon@cspi.com wrote:
>>
>> I would gladly buy someone a Pizza and a beer if they could get
>> an install CD to work in my G5 system.
>> (Mountain Dew if you're underage.)
>>
>> Gary Hannon

> If your OS X is set to any rez other than 800x600 resolution, the YDL
> installer won't boot and produces a kernel panic. Setting the
> resolution in OSX to 800x600 resolved this issue.

> Good luck!

> Norberto Quintanar

It's about #5 on my priority list, but I will check that as soon as
I can and report the status!   I wonder if Fed-Ex can handle a pizza,
or if the cheese would get all messed up?

-G