Help Needed Configuring HP Printer

Eric Schwarzkopf yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Mar 28 09:12:01 2004

I need help configuring my HP DeskWriter 680C using YDL 2.3.
I have an Old-World mac running "Mac OS 9.1.2" on a PowerComputer=20
PowerCenter150. This Mac has both a Moem Port for an external modem (whic=
h is=20
the only way I can connect to the internet), and a Printer Port that my H=
P=20
printer is attached to. I've downloaded and ran the CUPS software but the=
n it=20
asks me for th location and what type of port or connection my printer is=
=20
using. How do I find these things out?
Anyone who is fimilar with older Mac's and knows how to determine th corr=
ect=20
connection string for my printer using YDL please respond.
Thank you
Eric