Palm install

Steven Didier yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 4 08:51:00 2004

--B_3166501787_155792

--=20

I use a Palm Tungsten T for my pda on the Mac. So I thought I=B9d give Kpilot
and/or the Gnome application a go. Unfortunately I can=B9t get the os to
recognize the hot sync cradle much less the Palm device.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Steve

--B_3166501787_155792

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Palm install</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><BR>
-- <BR>
<BR>
I use a Palm Tungsten T for my pda on the Mac. So I thought I&#8217;d give =
Kpilot and/or the Gnome application a go. Unfortunately I can&#8217;t get th=
e os to recognize the hot sync cradle much less the Palm device.<BR>
<BR>
Any thoughts?<BR>
<BR>
Thanks in advance!<BR>