Firebird browser... Where can I get a YDL compatible version?

Douglas Denholm yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 4 16:11:02 2004

The version of mozilla that was installed by YDL 3.01 doesn't work for me.
So I am trashing it and using Konqueror in the short term.

I have been using Mozilla's new Firefox browser on my OS X and WinXP boxes.
Is there a Firefox 0.8 version available for YDL? If so, how does one
install it... I am a newbie to Linux and YDL so I am a bit vague on all this
rpm and yum stuff (There didn't seem to be a Firefox package available on
the yum suppository ;).

Does anybody want to convince me that Konqueror is better than Firefox?

TIA,

--Doug