Firebird browser... Where can I get a YDL compatible version?

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 4 20:09:02 2004

Also you can go to www.mozilla.org and there is a binary package of
1.7beta there that is compiled on PPC.  all you have to do is unpack it
in /usr/local and make a link to the run mozilla shell script and it
works like a charm.

David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563