MOL ROM for New World OS on Old World Mac's

Eric Schwarzkopf yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 5 06:12:01 2004

Yes I have been to maconlinux.orf, and I have seen those files (Mac OS ROM
Update 1.0.smi; and TomeViewer) and have even downloaded them on to my Mac
(OS9.x side), and both do not seem to work, if I recall the Mac OS ROM
Update said that with my current OS I doesn't need or cannot run the Update
because OS 9 doesn't need them or something like that, and with TomeVeiwer I
don't know where to look for the ROM's or Tome's.
I heard someone else say that If I re-install OS 9 while in Linux that will
fix the problem, but I guess I don't' know how that will work considering OS
9 and Linux or 2 different OS's, and since I can't access my Mac hard drive
while in Linux yet I don't know how I would be able to re-install OS 9.