VNC vs Cygwin

Ben Ricker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 10 19:17:00 2004

Oh yeah, well I DO want to pay a lot for this muffler. And I DO deal to
an inside straight (I am not sure what that means exactly). WHy, just
last week, I spit into the wind WHILE messing around with Jim. He's a
real wuss.

And I love VNC. I use it on my OS X box to do things remotely, like
trigger divx encodings and stuff.

My YDL box is down because the STUPID hard drive was no match for Jim.

Ben Ricker