Best Mac for Yellow Dog?

Jason Warm yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 24 17:21:01 2004

I am running YDL on a 266 Wallstreet and I have no complaints.
Everything seems to work great!  I only wish I could put it on my
Performa 5215CD.  I mean right now I only have 64 of RAM in that
Powerbook and YDL still gets the job done!  If the GUI was as smooth as
OS X I would even replace Panther on my Beige G3 with it.  I mean I am
pretty much a Linux newbie and still feeling my way around things.  I
have had a bit of experience with Linux on x86 hardware and NEVER once
got everything working 100%, forget about doing it on a laptop.  Once I
figured out that the Wallstreet was NOT a New World Mac and loaded up
BootX, have not had 1 single issue!

Jason