Can't install YDL 3.0 on a Nubus PowerPC 7100

Atro TOssavainen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 25 01:57:01 2004

Tobias,

> Thanks, I will try Linux/PPC. Will I be able to make it a DNS server
> then I wonder?

Most certainly.

I had a complete install of Debian running on a 6100/60 once.  It wasn't
all that enjoyable because it was so damn slow, but it worked nonetheless.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,