Terrasoft appears to be taking order for YDL 4.0 now

Tony tony.kruse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 20:06:19 MST 2004

I have also been trying Debian on my iBook after using YDL for a few
years.  There is also Ubuntu Linux for PPC that is a nicely done
debian based desktop.  It comes with Gnome 2.8 by default.  The only
problem I have been having is putting the iBook to sleep by shutting
the lid and then trying to wake again.   Once that is fixed, I may be
switching to Ubuntu for good.  Apt-get works very well for getting all
kinds of obscure packages.

Tony