Terrasoft appears to be taking order for YDL 4.0 now

Ryan Nix rnix at prometheon.net
Thu Nov 4 20:31:43 MST 2004

Thanks, all.

Ubuntu, Debain, Gentoo, etc are great examples of immeadiately free
distros that work great.  Terrasoft should take note.

Quite frankly, I feel ripped off by Terasoft and will definitely wait
for future free versions.  Clinton, if I already paid for Terrasoft's
distro, why should I have to pay them again to support it?  Thats an old
school oligarchy model like Microsoft and Apple and it sucks.  Again, if
I've already paid for it (I downloaded YDL 4 as soon as it was out) why
couldn't reupload it the day I bought it?  As long as all the copyrights
are there, the distro is based completely on open source and therefore
subject to the GPL where it says I can modify it and redistribute it as
I see fit.