Extra sound card working anyone?

four of six defective 4_of_6_defective at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 10:29:14 MST 2004

I have a  b/w g3.  The sound works but only through external speakers.
The front speaker never worked for me.  Some programs needed to be
pointed at the right sound device (some point at the modem by default?).
But it took some screwing around, google helped me.  Although now that i
think
about it mp3s played right away but the cd player took took extra work.
Good luck!