What now?

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Sun Nov 7 18:00:40 MST 2004

If you set your partitions up in such a way that zapping the PRAM brings
you back to yaboot, the Startup Disk option shouldn't cause any further
harm. You don't need to send the logic board in for repair. All you need
is a hacked copy of the firmware flasher program, which I could create for
you if I had direct access to a B&W for several hours. But just to be
thorough, I would give it another round of reset-nvram, set-defaults,
reset-all in OF. Did that recently on a flat-panel iMac and a lot of
weird OF messages went away.