Fedora Core 3

Ryan Nix rnix at prometheon.net
Thu Nov 11 09:08:36 MST 2004

Definitely the right list.  :)

Just wanted to let eveyone know what they have to look forward to when
YDL 4.1 comes out or, if they switch to one of the PPC distros that
already has Gnome 2.8.

I probably screwed up the settings then, because I changed around the
preferences in Xine and Mplayer.  No wonder it doesn't work!

--
Ryan Nix
President
email rnix at prometheon.net