Ubuntu 4.10

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 06:44:34 MST 2004

For those of you who read your e-mail on-line and don't like to have
your inboxes cluttered with a million and one messages _on the same
topic_, may I suggest that you investigate GMail for your e-mail needs
(hint, hint).

No matter how many posts are made on one thread each post will "stack"
so that you only ever have one entry in your mailbox (well, 30 is the
limit for each entry as I discovered recently ;). Since most of my
communications involve on-going discussions it's a _great_ way to
track them. Of course, YMMV.

Eric.