Anyone using Gnome on YDL 4.0?

Henry A. Leinhos henry at leinhos.com
Wed Nov 17 06:31:45 MST 2004

I use GNOME in run level 5.  At the kdm login screen, I click on "Sessions"
and select GNOME (number 1 in the list AFAIK).  My problem now is that kdm
doesn't remember my Session selection, and always puts me in the default
(KDE) session unless I specify it each time I log in.  How do I set my
default session to GNOME without changing the system default? Anyone?

Henry