mounting a digital camera

bruce woller brucewoller at comcast.net
Thu Nov 25 09:58:12 MST 2004

Harald:
Last spring I contacted Olympus via e-mail regarding Linux support for
my Olympus D-560 Z digital camera(specifically in gphoto2).  They did
reply(much to my surprise) however the reply was not in Linux's favor.
The reply stated that Olympus has no plans to support their cameras in
Linux.  That may have changed in recent months.  I download my photos
using Mac OS X and then edit them in gimp - quite a pain.

FWIW,
Bruce