Mixed questions about YDL4

Andrew Zschetzsche yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:37:14 -0500

Hi

While I can't answer your questions, just know: you aren't alone.  I'm a
freshman in college this year, and I really want to get YDL running on my
14" iBook.  Right now, I'm a bit disappointed in TSS, because they say YDL 3
supports my new iBook, but it doesn't.  So I'm waiting for 4.  And it seems
to be a long wait.

--Andy