Can't boot out of OS 9

Daniel Gimpelevich yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:31:04 -0700

Although I haven't tried this myself because I've never had OS9 and OSX on
the same partition, one thing you can try is selecting OS9 in the Startup
Disk preference pane, then rerunning ybin from the rescue disk, but in
yaboot.conf having only OS9 pointing to the shared OS9/X partition, and
specifying the BrokenOSX option. From my understanding of the boot
process, that _should_ prevent such problems.