Zoom USB Modem

Dean Loros autocrosser at macdialup.com
Mon Apr 4 22:16:13 MDT 2005

Thanks for the reply---

I'm using a internal Belkin PCI card--haven't has any problems with
other USB devices--I think I've been trying too hard to "fix" the
problem--that normally causes more problems that the first one--I'll
undo all the stuff I have done & see if the conf will just do it for
me--Thanks for the support--I'll wait til tomorrow & clean/redo the
"problem"--just have been waiting too long to get Linux on line--I'm
tired of transferring files from OSX to Linux--I want to do it in "real
time", but I will wait until I can just sit down & take the time to do
it without hurry---

Thanks!!

Dean