All right, put it this way (was Re: Can FC4.ppc ...)

Joseph E. Sacco, PhD joseph_sacco at comcast.net
Sun Aug 7 16:18:35 MDT 2005

If you have not made any odd changes to /etc/yaboot.conf, you may only
need to run as root:

	/sbin/ybin -v

to restore the boot partition, which can get trashed.

Once this has been, you should be presented with a menu of choices then
the system boots:

l -- linux
c -- cdrom
x -- osx   <=== if it's in /etc/yaboot.conf

If yaboot is working correctly, you will not have to hold down the "c"
key as you would on a system that has only a MAC OS. Just hit the c key
when the menu appears.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net