Can I use YDL 3.0.1 on a Mac Mini?

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon Aug 8 13:55:56 MDT 2005

Hi Cian:
Jumping in a bit late, but I just noticed that this discussion included
the mention of mixers, as in audio mixers?  Owen mentioned, and most
others mention xmms, but really compared to xine with the GOOM
visualization engine I turned my back on xmms long ago.  Check out
xine, you may be reallllly glad you did!
SHHH.  NOT TOO MANY KNOW THIS BUT THE GOOM engine is the SAME engine
Apple utilizes in iTunes..  HUSH NOW!

Check out xine!!