[OT] FlightGear

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 13:04:39 MST 2005

As someone who usually uses an *operating system* without hardware 3D
support (BeOS5) I know the pain involved in compiling something only
to find it uses an SDL/OpenGL GUI and only compiled because it found
your software-accelerating MESA headers...

I must be the only person in the world who uses Linux/PPC because it
has better software support - BeOS has no equivalent of Scribus,
OO.o2, etc. It *does* have Firefox 1.0 though.. pretty much the only
reason most people can still use it.

Cian