Installing YDL 4 on a Powerbook G4

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Thu Feb 24 10:20:48 MST 2005

On Thursday, 24 February 2005 16.11, Derick Centeno wrote:

> > buy an app which does this for me. I a Mac forum they gave me a link to
> > a product which i able to resize my Partition without loosing data. But

Whatever you try *BACK UP!!* - resizing is always tricky and resizing hfs is
*very* tricky. I spent some money on such a tool, only to find out that I
could not resize a bootable OS X partition without loosing the bootability,
of not any access to it.

As far as I am concerned, I would do it so:

- backup OS X
- repartition
- restore

Thierry

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former" - Albert Einstein