copy to replacement hard drive

Steven Didier steve.didier at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 09:28:40 MST 2005

I had the same problem when I upgraded to 4.0 and then a gain when I
put a new HD in my Tibook. For me the problems were the monitor
settings, device settings and screen settings in XF86 config file.
Pasted on the bottom of the messages are the relevant section from my
/X11/XF86Config file. I hope this helps!
Steve
 Section "Modes"

	# Generated
	# D: 79.815 MHz, H: 51.963 kHz, V: 60.003 Hz
	Identifier     "Modes0"
	ModeLine     "1280x854" 79.8 1280 1296 1408 1536 854 855 858 866
-hsync -vsync
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
	Identifier   "Monitor0"
	ModelName    "Apple Titanium PowerBook G4 (2002)"
	UseModes     "Modes0"
	HorizSync    30.0 - 100.0
	VertRefresh  50.0 - 60.0
	Option	    "DPMS"