AW: ibook sound setting

keitsch at dena.de keitsch at dena.de
Fri Jan 28 07:31:07 MST 2005

Hi Carl

Don't give up too early: As far as I remember we had this dis. On the list before. Check the archives and look for ALSA support of the kernel.
You will need to update your kernel first ("yum update" should help). Next step would be to edit modprobe.conf (a linux "driver" list).

Sorry for not beeing very helpfull! Maybe someone else can jump in the gap and send carl the nessesary adjustments!

Krischan