change monitor refresh rate to get rid of black border?

steve s s_sandrussi at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 01:51:53 MST 2005

Hey again

Just letting you all know how stupid my question was. I had tried a heap of
stuff with yaboot and display settings and it was all for nothing. For so
long i put up with the black borders when the solution was so frieken
obvious but at the same time wasn't.

I just had to use the monitor adjustments  all this time but i didnt because
I cant get MOL running and didnt want to adjust my monitor each time I boot
up into Mac OSX and YDL . I adjusted the monitor settings and then booted up
Mac OSX and WOW! Mac OSX was in full screen after i changed it for YDL. Then
I shutdown and booted up YDL and it was full screen also.

anyways take care