External FW setup

Bill Mueller bmueller at terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Mar 15 08:30:55 MST 2005

The YDL 4.0.1 FW cd's incorporate FW installs into the normal YDL installer.
It's an easy, graphical way to do what your trying to do.  But for the moment,
you'll need a ydl enhanced account to access it.

There was a howto floating around on doing it by hand, but it was a lot more
difficult.  Try googling for it.

BTW, the program 'parted' is now preffered to 'pdisk', though both can do
the job.

-Bill