upgrading ssh

Barry barrynyc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 21:46:46 MST 2005

What's the latest openssh rpm I can use in YDL 2.2? I have a beige G3,
and have been reluctant to try a newer Yellow Dog geared toward
yaboot.

I upgraded to last update for YDL 2.2 --  openssh-3.1 -- but wondered
if I could use one of the newer rpms.

I also tried to build openssh-3.9 from their sources. It seemed I only
needed to upgrade zlib to 1.1.4-4, which I took from YDL 2.3, but the
config script complains zlib.h is missing.  I installed the server
config -- maybe that's why it's not there?

Thanks in advance.