Netatalk

Brogan Ross broganross at mac.com
Tue Mar 29 12:57:22 MST 2005

Yeah it's not a yum problem I'm having, it's a netatalk problem.  And
yes you are correct I do add sudo before yum install netatalk.

the problem I'm having is that when I try connect from my PB with OSX to
my eMac with YDL, I get the error message saying that the files and
volumes I want on my local drive.