[ydl-gen] Install without CDs?

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sun Oct 30 14:16:43 MST 2005

Each ISO must be burned onto a single CD to become functional.

The other way to install YDL requires one using or "being in" or
"running" YDL in the first place.  One can install and download source
and compile or recompile whatever one needs, one could use yum (the
more astute choice) or one can install from rpms.

That's about it.  For most that's more than enough.  Although there
used to be a Linux to be installed from floppies, we are obviously a
long, long way from those days.